Here is the full high school schedule for the winter break.
- Friday - Dec 20 Secret Santa Gift Exchange
- Saturday - Dec 21 - Holiday Breakfast after practice
- Monday - Dec 23 - 8 AM Practice
- NO Practice Dec. 24-26
- Friday - Dec. 27 - 8 AM Practice
- Saturday - Dec 28 - 8 AM Practice
Sun - Dec 29 - Ben Davison, USA Olympic Hopeful, University of Washington Alumni and US Rowing Sculler will host a Sculling Clinic in the 1x and 2x's.The clinic will consist of time on the water and Ben will discuss his experience on the US National Team, College Rowing, Nutrition and his experiences with US Rowing.
Cost $30 (Register Here)
Time 8am - Noon
Number of slots: 16
- Monday - Dec. 30 - 8 AM Practice
- NO Practice - Dec. 31 and Jan 1
- Thursday - Jan 2 - 8 AM Practice
- Friday - Jan 3 - 8 AM Practice
- Saturday - Jan 4 - 8 AM Practice
- Monday - Jan 6 - 8 AM Practice
On Tuesday, January 7th we will return to regular afternoon practices. This week will also begin Thursday practices for all varsity rowers and select novices. Please see your coach if you have any questions/concerns about Thursday practice.