This weekend is the OARS regatta at Turkey Lake.
- This regatta planner is for MIDDLE SCHOOL racing on SUNDAY
SUNDAY REPORT TIMES
- Coxswains & Coaches: 7:00 a.m. at the trailer (c&c meeting is at 7:20 at the headquarters pavilion. We will all go there together at 7:15)
- Rowers: 8:30 a.m. (subject to changed based on final schedule)
EXPECTED RELEASE TIMES:
- 2:30 P.M. (subject to change based on final schedule)
Because Middle school is racing on Sunday (not high school), our middle school rowers will need to help de-rig their boats and load the trailer. We wlll have coaches & high school rowers helping, but parents are WELCOME to join in to assist in the process. Please bring a 7/16 wrench for derigging the middle school 8+'s.
A link to the race schedule will be sent via text as soon as it is available from the regatta (est Wednesday).
ALTHOUGH NOT OFFICIAL/CONFIRMED, our expected race times are:
- 10 a.m. - boys middle school 8+
- 11 a.m. - girls middle school 8+
- 12:30 p.m. - mixed middle school 8+
A link to the schedule will be posted as soon as it is available.
Water, gatorade and light snacks. Although we are there during lunch, our mixed 8+'s race RIGHT AFTER luch so light snacks is better than a big lunch sandwich. If your rower has special diatery needs or is only racing in the before-lunch race, please bring a bagged lunch.
We will have the SORA tent on Sunday in the same location it will be set up for HS on saturday.
If any parents are interested in assisting with Hospitality on Sunday, pease contact Tina Robers (email@example.com)
PREFERRED METHOD is online
- Cost is $5.95 for the basic online waiver
- PLEASE NOTE: all high school rowers will need to have the championship membership to race at SE Regionals (Sarasota in May). This cost is $45 and includes your waiver. If you choose to just sign the waiver now ($5.95), you can upgrade your memership before SE Regionals.
If you are unable to fill out the online waiver, you can fill out the paper waiver:
Thank you for your response in completing these waivers. We will run our waiver report Thursday at noon and update the membership on missing waivers.
ANY ROWER RACING THIS WEEKEND MUST HAVE A USROWING WAIVER COMPLETED.
Turkey Lake Park, 3401 S. Hiawassee Rd