This weekend is Sculling States!! If you have not already done so, please submit payment BY TUESDAY, April 12th. The regatta cost is $175. Register Here.
PLEASE NOTE: we will be leaving early on Friday (OCPS students are able to attend periods 1-4 on Friday). Weather permitting, rowers will practice on race course on Friday.
Included in the regatta fee:
- Transportation to & from the regatta
- Hotel Friday and Saturday Night
- Breakfast and Lunch for rowers Saturday and Sunday
- Regatta fees
- Boat transportation
- Dinner Friday night is DONATED by SORA (olive garden)
Rowers need to bring money for dinner Saturday Night & snacks/shopping on the venue.
Saturday (subject to change based on race progression):
Sunday (subject to change based on race progression):
Best Western Bradenton Hotel and Suites
648 67th Street Circle E
Bradenton, FL, 34208
2500 N Honore Ave.
Sarasota, Florida 34235
CHURCH for pickup/dropoff:
11101 Moss Park Rd
Cars can be left overnight, please park only in designated area
All rowers are expected to ride on ASSIGNED team vans TO the regatta and during the regatta. After rowers are released on Sunday (est 2p.m.), rowers can ride home with parents. ROWERS MUST COMMUNICATE WITH COACH AND VAN DRIVER before leaving with their parents Sunday afternoon.
TRANSPORTATION WAIVER: Rowers were given a printed transportation waiver last week. They must turn in that waiver ASAP. Please contact email@example.com if you did not receive a transportation waiver (email earlier... or download here).
REGATTA RACE SCHEDULE
ROWER IMPORTANT DOCUMENTS: If your rower is racing in a Junior or freshmen event, their grade eligibility MUST be validated on Friday. The documentation required for this:
- JUNIOR EVENTS student brings a photo ID and school transcript or class schedule showing they are currently not a senior (11th grade or lower) and shows their birth date (either on the ID or school document).
- FRESHMEN EVENTS student brings a photo ID (and school transcript or class schedule if their photo ID does not show their current grade level/graduating class).