SORA's Covid-19 Precautions
As a reminder the following policies and protocols will be followed and enforced. All procedures and protocols fall in line with the current CDC health guidelines and imposed restrictions. ALL participants in SORA programs must agree and adhere to the following protocols and guidelines.
- Rower / Coaches exhibiting symptoms or who have been in contact with persons exhibiting symptoms MUST stay home and contact Kelly Hagan at firstname.lastname@example.org with any positive COIVD test
- IF you or a family member are waiting on COVID test results, we ask that you do NOT return to the boathouse until you have a confirmed NEGATIVE result.
- Masks will be recommended on land around the boatyard and dock area for those that are not vaccinated
- All rowers may NOT return to the boathouse without a signed waiver by both the rower and parent that they understand these guidelines
- Rowers /Coaches are asked to maintain safe social distancing (recommended 6 ft)
- Boats and equipment will be washed before and after while keeping the suitable distances (Boat and Oars are cleaned with disinfectant before and after rowing)
SORA Program Director
SORA Head Coach