SATURDAY REPORT TIMES
- Coxswains & Scullers: 6:45 a.m.
- Rowers: 7:00 a.m. (subject to changed based on final schedule)
EXPECTED RELEASE TIMES:
- 4:30 P.M. (subject to change based on final schedule)
This is an in-town regatta, rowers can drive themselves but MUST STAY at the regatta until released at the conclusion of SORA racing.
A link to the race schedule will be sent via text as soon as it is available from the regatta (est Wednesday).
Normal hospitality for rowers. Parents/supporters please bring food/snacks for yourselves.
PREFERRED METHOD is online
- Cost is $5.95 for the basic online waiver
- PLEASE NOTE: all high school rowers will need to have the championship membership to race at SE Regionals (Sarasota in May). This cost is $45 and includes your waiver. If you choose to just sign the waiver now ($5.95), you can upgrade your memership before SE Regionals.
If you are unable to fill out the online waiver, you can fill out the paper waiver:
Thank you for your response in completing these waivers. We will run our waiver report Thursday at noon and update the membership on missing waivers.
ANY ROWER RACING THIS WEEKEND MUST HAVE A USROWING WAIVER COMPLETED.
Turkey Lake Park, 3401 S. Hiawassee Rd
COMMUNITY SERVICE ON SUNDAY:
All High School rowers are eligible for community service on Sunday for helping with Middle School racing. Those wishing to participate, will need to report with MS and stay until MS is released. Times/details will be available by Wednesday.